Description of Event
- 3-day camping, music, and BBQ festival
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday May 26, 2017
- 3-day tickets starting at $85
- Attendance approximately 3,000
Festival Information and Requirements
We are accepting applications for the following types of vendors:
- Booths: a 10 x 10 space will be provided. Multiple spaces may be available.
- Mobile unit spaces: self-contained vehicles or trailers that provide their own power and water systems.
- The Vending area is located off of chair 3 up the easy street ski run. Vendor fee will be $50 for the entire weekend. Vendors are permitted two passes for the festival per booth.
Food and Beverage Items
In addition to traditional festival fare, we would like to have a diverse array of interesting food items available, all at reasonable prices. Please consider your pricing carefully and try to keep your prices to under $12 for any single item as well as including some lower-priced items.
Vendor Contribution to Festival Sustainability
We are very committed to reducing the amount of trash that is sent to the landfill. As part of our commitment to the environment, we encourage vendors to limit waste as much as possible and to buy products locally and organically where possible.
Festival Dates and Vending Hours
All vendors must arrive on site on Thursday afternoon May 25, 2017, or Friday Morning May 26, 2017, before 11:00 am. Vendors will be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday only.
Because of the extensive schedule of music and activities, vendors could be expected to be open for 14– 20 hours Friday through early Monday morning.
All vendors must pay the vending fee prior to establishing sites.
Required Paperwork & Terms of Participation
All vendors must supply proof of insurance coverage including:
- Certificate of liability insurance.
- All vendors are responsible for paying any application state or local sales tax Accepted vendors must obtain the following permits:
- Business License
- Health Department Permit (if serving consumable items)
- All vendors must adhere to festival trash, recycling and composting policies.
How to Apply
Please contact Justin Huffmon directly at email@example.com. All vendors must be signed up for the festival no later than May 19, 2017. Our primary method of sending out information is via e-mail.
Any questions you may have please reach out to Justin Huffmon.